I absolutely love using my slow cooker. It seems like I will go through a period of not using it, then I’ll start using it again & wonder why I ever stopped. It’s super easy to use, great at 4pm when the panic of “Oh man! What am I going to make for dinner?” sets in and you realize it’s already taken care of and it makes for easy clean up. Here is a recipe for making a Pot Roast in your Slow Cooker. ENJOY!
- 3lb. Beef of your choice
- 10.75oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- 1 cup of beef stock
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- 8oz fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups baby carrots (or sliced whole carrots)
- Place beef in slow cooker.
- Whisk together garlic powder, onion soup mix, beef stock and cream of mushroom in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over beef and add all veggies.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 8 Math Apps Your Kids Will Beg to Play - March 28, 2018
- 10+ Fun Ways to Teach Your Kids About the 5 Senses - March 25, 2018
- 10 Ways to Plant a Garden, Even When You Don’t Have the Space for One - March 21, 2018