A great pair of shoes can get you anywhere. While Christmas is a great time for new jewelry, ties, and gift baskets, it’s also a great time to ask for that pair of shoes you’ve been eyeing. I always love buying new shoes for my kid’s at Christmas. They may not have appreciated when they were younger (although I guess it’s a step up from socks or undies in their stockings), but now my 2 older kids love getting a new pair of sneakers or boots for Christmas.
I was asked to review the Hermosa Cranberry men’s shoe by Zipz. These shoes are very lightweight at just 8 ounces, and the zippers on the shoes are YKK. There is an arch support system in these shoes, which is great for anyone that has bad arches, or is on their feet for long periods of time. The footbed of the shoes has extra padded, giving your feet just the right amount of comfort. The sole is made of pliable rubber, and was made with hand tooled construction. The Hermosa Cranberry shoes come in several different sizes from size 5 to 13. You can get online, and order these shoes for just $54.95.
Zipz carries all sorts of different shoes for men and women. They also carry what they call “covers.” These are interchangeable with just about any shoe by Zipz. There are some really cool ones, including high tops, low tops, and slip on shoes. You can buy the covers separately, and have a ton of different covers for each day of the week, or depending on your mood. Just buy a complete pair of Zipz (like the Hermosa Cranberry), and then buy as many covers as you’d like. When you decide you want to wear a different pair of shoes, just pull the Cranberry “cover” out of the sole, and replace it with another “cover.” Not only are they cute, but so much cheaper than a brand new pair of shoes. In the pictures, my shoes look like two completely different pairs but really, they are just one pair with different covers on them. I can buy a couple more covers and then I’ll have a “new” pair of shoes for so many different outfits.
Make sure you follow Zipz on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter because it’s always fun seeing the pictures of celebrities that they show that are wearing Zipz Shoes! You can also buy Zipz Shoes at Hot Topic, Shoebuy.com or get custom printed shoes at Zipz Custom!
One lucky reader is going to win 1 pair of their choice from Zipz current look book.
Rules & Regulations
- 1 Reader will receive a pair of Zipz shoes from their current look book
- Open to US Only
- Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends November 11th at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before new winner is chosen.
- A Spectacled Owl is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 Years or Older to Enter Rafflecopter.
- Only One Entry per Household.
- Entering the Rafflecopter Means You Agree to Terms Above.
- Good Luck!
Do you love shoes? Have you ever owned a pair of Zipz? Let me know in the comments.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 8 Math Apps Your Kids Will Beg to Play - March 28, 2018
- 10+ Fun Ways to Teach Your Kids About the 5 Senses - March 25, 2018
- 10 Ways to Plant a Garden, Even When You Don’t Have the Space for One - March 21, 2018