Since we just got a brand new mattress in our bedroom, we knew that we wanted new bedding to brighten up our space. However, my fiancée and I have different tastes when it comes to bedding. While we both wanted something bright and colorful, I knew that anything too flowery would not be something she’d love. Finding a great mix of color, comfort and not too girly (without being too expensive!) wasn’t easy but I am so happy with what we chose.
Our new bedding is made by VITA Good Life. Bright and colorful with a dash of fun is what made us fall in love with our new bedding. Their new line of bedding includes 6 affordable bedding designs; 3 comforter sets and 3 quilt sets – all of which are reversible and machine washable! So many times when I see bedding that I love, it’s just too expensive for us to buy so I love that VITA Good Life offers affordable choices:
- The comforter sets include 7-pieces (1 comforter, 2 shams, 3 decorative pillows, 1 bed skirt) and are inspired by classic Latin medallion motifs, traditional Mexican embroidery, and happy faces of the sunflower. They are available in Twin, Full/Queen, King, and Cal King sizes. Retail prices range from $59.99-$79.99.
- The quilt sets include 3-pieces (1 quilt, 2 shams) and feature bright splashes of green and turquoise, geometric stitching, and playful patterns. They are available in Twin, Full/Queen, and King sizes. Retail prices range from $49.99-$69.99.
We chose the Viva Reversible Quilt Set (in King), which comes with a quilt and 2 pillow shams. I love that it’s super comfortable, not too thick (it gets really hot here in the summer so even laying on top of a thick quilt isn’t much fun!) and is machine washable. Plus, there are so many different colors and patterns of sheets, throw pillows and accessories that will go with this quilt set. We’ll never be tired of adding to our new bed!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- For The Little Ones Holiday Giveaway - November 16, 2017
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Sneak Peek is Here - November 14, 2017
- Enter to win the Step2 McLaren 570S Push Sports Car - November 1, 2017