Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
If you haven’t gotten that special someone a gift for Valentine’s Day, don’t worry there’s still time! No matter what your budget is, you can find something that the person you love will be thrilled to get. Showing how much you care doesn’t have to cost a fortune either. In fact, I’ve put together a Valentine’s Gift Guide showing 6 gifts you can buy for your Valentine with some budget-friendly gift ideas & a couple that are a little more expensive but a whole lot of fun!
Inexpensive Gift Ideas
- Candy is a great gift choice for Valentine’s Day. You can create your own candy gift by grabbing some glass test tubes at your local craft store and using my Love Potion #9 printable to make a really great candy gift. It’s super easy to make, doesn’t take much time at all and is so cute when it’s all done! Add in the “Hearts Filled With Love” Valentine’s Day Printable featuring love quotes and coupons for your Valentine and you are all set!
- What girl doesn’t love makeup? Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips is a perfect gift because it comes in an adorable little container and has a rose/vanilla/red berry scent. It’s the perfect size to pop into your purse and head out for the day. Not only does it deeply moisturize for soft, rose-tinted lips but it’s a great deal at only $2.29 at food, drug, and mass retailers, nationwide!
- Girls love bath products and while there are great ones out there, they can get pretty expensive! Did you know that you can make your own? From homemade bath salts and hand & body moisturizers to body scrubs and bars of soap, it isn’t hard to make your own and give her a gift she will love.
- Flowers can be a very expensive gift and it’s something I always ask my husband not to spend $50 on. Yes, they are beautiful but I would so much rather him spend it on something else. I do tell him though that if he does want to get flowers, head over to our local grocery store. While some grocery stores have a florist section that is better than others, once you find one that really has beautiful arrangements, you’ll see that you can get a beautiful bouquet for under $20.
More Expensive Gift Ideas
- If you are thinking about buying candy, check out the Rose Petal Petits Fours from Valerie Confections. Not only are they beautiful and taste delicious, they are incredibly unique and will be loved by your Valentine.
- Vaseline has taken it’s Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips and made it even better! You can pick up a limited-edition jar that’s adorned with with fine European crystals and a heart on the lid. So not only are you giving your Valentine soft, rose-tinted lips, you’re also giving it in an adorable package! You can buy one of the bejeweled jars at Kitson and ShopKitson.com for $45.
Head on over to ShopKitson.com to buy your own limited-edition Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips with fine European crystals and a heart on the lid for $45. You can find the regular version of the jar at food, drug, and mass retailers for $2.99.
What are you getting your Valentine this year?
Vaseline sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- For The Little Ones Holiday Giveaway - November 16, 2017
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Sneak Peek is Here - November 14, 2017
- Enter to win the Step2 McLaren 570S Push Sports Car - November 1, 2017