Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
As everyone knows, oral care is important for keeping our teeth, gums & mouth healthy. That’s why Trident has been supporting Oral Health America’s Smiles Across America program for the past 10 years and have donated more than $2 million to help millions of underserved kids have a healthy smile, which is an an important part of overall health. During the week of September 15th, Trident will donate to Smiles Across America for every pack of Trident gum purchased, up to $200,000.
Trident has partnered with Olympic gold medalist & National Women’s Soccer League star Alex Morgan to raise awareness on how important it is for keeping those pearly whites healthy & happy. Alex has her own set of personal oral care tips:
- Brush teeth twice a day, for at least two minutes each time: The first thing I do each morning and last thing I do before I go to bed is brush my teeth.
- Floss: It’s annoying to have food caught between your teeth, so I make a point to floss once a day to remove food where a brush just can’t reach.
- Visit a dentist regularly: To keep your mouth healthy it’s important to visit a dentist regularly.
- Chew Trident sugar-free gum: I always keep a pack of Trident sugar-free gum with me. Four out of five dentists would recommend Trident – they must know what they’re talking about.
- SMILE! Confidence is everything: I get to meet a lot of amazing fans at games, so I have to practice my smile. Everyone looks better when they flash a big smile.
Trident is the first national sugar-free gum in the US and is the leading sugar-free gum brand. Chewing Trident for 20 minutes after eating and drinking helps to clean and protect your teeth. Plus, Trident, has great flavors whether you’re in the mood for a refreshing mint gum (like Spearmint) or fruit flavors (like Tropical Twist), Trident has a flavor for everyone.
Head on over to check out Trident and also follow them on Facebook and Twitter. You can find out more information about Smiles Across America, by visiting their website. Don’t forget to head out and buy some Trident gum next week and helps support Smiles Across America.
Enter below to win a soccer ball autographed by Alex Morgan and a selection of Trident gum!
a Rafflecopter giveaway