Do you & your kids love making crafts? Wouldn’t it be fun to get a box in your mail every month with supplies to make cool things? With The Happy Trunk, you’ll get just that! What’s great is that you can choose what age your child is so that the box will be age appropriate (3-7 years age group boxes or 7-11 years age group boxes). Each box comes with 2-3 projects, some arts & crafts while others are science related. If you have more than one child, you can add $7.95 for a sibling box so everyone can make great projects!
Want some examples of past Happy Trunk Boxes? Check out their gallery for pictures. Want to know another great fact? Shipping is free within the US. Check out A Spectacled Owl’s review to see what she and her 10 year old daughter got to make!
Would you love to win a subscription to The Happy Trunk? One of our lucky readers will win a THREE month subscription to The Happy Trunk (you get to choose what age group you’d like). To enter, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter.
30 Days of Giveaways
Day 29: The Happy Trunk
- 1 Reader will receive a 3 month subscription to The Happy Trunk.
- Open to US readers only.
- Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends August 30th at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before new winner is chosen.
- A Spectacled Owl, Budget Earth, Mom to Bed by 8, & other participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment.
- Must be 18 Years or Older to Enter Rafflecopter.
- Entering the Rafflecopter Means You Agree to Terms Above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: A Spectacled Owl received a 3 month subscription to The Happy Trunk in exchange for this review/giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this giveaway. Prize fulfillment and shipping will be handled by The Happy Trunk.
Would you like to have your products featured in a similar giveaway event? Want to increase your social media exposure before the holiday season? See how we can help! Contact email@example.com to see what we can do for your company!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 10 Ways to Plant a Garden, Even When You Don’t Have the Space for One - March 21, 2018
- Creating a Bedtime Routine for Older Kids - March 14, 2018
- Finding Your Personal Style with AXE Hair Care Products - March 13, 2018