Do you love stationery like I do? I love buying notepads, journals, notebooks, pens, pencils…you name it, I love it. So, when I was asked to review some items from Susabelle Boutique for out back To School Giveaway Event, I couldn’t wait!
Susabelle Boutique is a fun site that sells home goods, personal care items, stationery, baby gifts & jewelry. Most of the items sold at Susabelle Boutique are Made in the US. Here are the items we got to review:
1. Alexa Pulitzer Mousepad Notepad-King Crocodile – Even though I love notepads, I never seem to have one readily available when I need one! This notepad is awesome because it’s also a mousepad! I’ve been using this to keep track of when my blog posts are due or any other important things I need to jot down. This Mousepad Notepad retails for $16.50 and is 50 pages thick.
2. Monogrammed Notepad – I am in love with my new monogrammed notepad. This notepad has become a favorite of mine. First, I love the colors but I also love that it’s all mine (bwahahahahaha!). No one can say they didn’t know it was mine! A monogrammed notepad is a great gift too! What’s also great is you get to choose the type of paper, font, color and if you want just an initial or a full name.
3. “Go Confidently” Bookmark – A great bookmark to mark your page while also sharing a wonderful message with the one you love. This bookmark retails for $2.50.
4. Ben’s Garden “love me, love my dog” notepad – This one is heading to my friend Susan at Budget Earth. She has a new puppy so these will be great for her (although, after the week she’s had with chewed furniture & more, I’m not sure she’ll want to use them just yet!) I received 3 notepads in my bundle and each pad measures 4×7.25 inches, has 50 pages & a stiff cardboard backing. these retail for $14.
5. Curly Girl Designs Pencil Set – We received the Dot pencils & the Stripes pencils. These are amazing pencils. Why? I love the sayings on them. Everything from “Life’s Too Short Not To Have a Little Umbrella in Your Drink”, “Some Things Just Require Cake” & “Life is Tough. I Recommend Getting a Manicure and a Really Cute Helmet.” $6.25 for a pack of 6 and these would go great in a stocking for Christmas, on top of a birthday present or alongside a journal as a gift.
Susabelle Boutique has so many other great things that you’ll want to check out. I’m sure you’ll find something fir just about everyone!
Come back on July 22nd (12:01am EST) to enter our Back To School Giveaway Event, where you can win A Back To School Supply Prize Pack from Susabelle Boutique! There will be a BIG prize pack for one lucky winner so don’t forget!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Britax Frontier ClickTight Harnessed Booster Seat Giveaway - September 19, 2017
- Learning About The Different Systems of the Human Body - September 12, 2017
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Paleo Friendly - September 7, 2017