Like most families, we’re usually busy throughout the week with school, homework, after-school activities and trying to squeeze in some family time before the kids go to bed. It’s A LOT to take care of in a short amount of time, and then when you add in making dinner, showers, reading before bed…there’s not always time for everything! It’s a real juggling act to get everything done.
I’ll be the first to admit that I am not a great cook. I’m not terrible at it but I really don’t enjoy being in the kitchen (thank the Lord that my fiancée likes cooking and is way better at it than I am!). Having things in the pantry & the freezer that are easy to grab and make in a short amount of time (and with minimal effort) are my favorite! I love when they’re also things that my older kids can make for themselves. That’s a huge plus in my book!
When it comes to stocking up the freezer with easy and satisfying meals, Banquet and Marie Callender’s Pot Pies are the perfect choice. Both are delicious, simple enough for kids to make on their own and are a great value! With a flaky crust and wholesome ingredients, these yummy pot pies have a homemade taste we all love.
Lately, we’ve been using Ibotta to receive cash back from things that we buy at the grocery store. My fiancée is great about looking at that week’s deals and seeing what would benefit our family the most. I was thrilled to find out that right now, you can earn $0.50 with purchase of 2 of either Marie Callender’s Pot Pies or Banquet Pot Pies 16 oz. or smaller.
I love that we can all choose a pot pie flavor that we love because there are so many choices!
- Marie Callender’s Pot Pie options: Chicken Pot Pie (16 oz. and 10 oz.), Turkey Pot Pie, Beef Pot Pie, Chili Pot Pie, Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie, Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie, Parmesan Chicken Pot Pie, Veggie Pot Pie
- Banquet Pot Pies options: Chicken Pot Pie, Chicken Broccoli Pot Pie, Beef Pot Pie, Turkey Pot Pie, Sausage Gravy Pot Pie
Make sure to check out & stock up on Banquet and Marie Callender’s Pot Pies at your local Walmart. They’re great to have on hand for a quick, delicious meal in a pinch and they taste just like a pot pie I would make (except they’re probably a lot better!). Which flavor would you like to try?
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 10 Ways to Plant a Garden, Even When You Don’t Have the Space for One - March 21, 2018
- Creating a Bedtime Routine for Older Kids - March 14, 2018
- Finding Your Personal Style with AXE Hair Care Products - March 13, 2018