If you’ve been looking for the perfect playhouse for your little ones, look no further than the Step2 Charming Cottage Playhouse, sold exclusively at Toys “R” Us! We’re thrilled to be able to give one of these darling cottages away to one of our readers, thanks to our friends at Step2.
Here are details about this playhouse, from the Step2 website:
This Step2 cottage playhouse gives little ones a cozy place to call their own. Youngsters can use the working, electronic doorbell to let their friends know when the have arrived for the fun! Children can have their own imaginative dinner party with the attached outdoor dining table. This sturdy kid’s playhouse features an open-design concept that allows little ones to play with their friends both inside and outside! Made in the USA of US and imported parts.
- Little ones can use the built-in kitchen sink, swivel faucet and outdoor eating area to have an afternoon of imaginative play!
- Large, open-air design allows for multiple children to play while allowing parents to keep a watchful eye
- Real, working doorbell chimes to let kids know when their guests have arrived
- Large window planter boxes allow for children to plant flowers!
- Realistic stone and wood design will bring years of pretend play fun
- Exclusively available at Toys “R” Us!
- Adult assembly required
- Recommended for ages 2 and up
Open to the continental US only, ages 18 and up. Ends 7/13/17 at 11:59 PM EST.
Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good Luck!
Disclosure: One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email. Once notified, the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Back to School Shopping and Saving with Kohl’s - August 17, 2017
- Keeping Kids Full with Nature Valley XL Bars - August 16, 2017
- Saving Money on Summer Road Trips with Walmart Family Mobile - August 7, 2017