Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I am not what one would call a great cook. I try, I really do but it never quite turns out the way I mean for it to. The only way I can really have a successful meal is to choose ingredients that I am comfortable working with and have used before.
One of my favorite things to use is Success® Jasmine Rice. It’s the only boil-in-bag Jasmine rice available and every time I make it, it comes out fluffy and delicious. Success® Jasmine Rice has a buttery, nutty fragrance, silky, smooth grains and delivers fully cooked rice in 10 minutes. So, on those nights that 5:00 rolls around WAY too fast, I know I can whip up some Success® Rice and make a meal that my whole family will love. I also love that the rice is pre-portioned and comes in a BPA-free boil-in-bag which means no mess & no measuring needed.
This week has meant back to school for my 3 kids. But, it’s busier than ever because I am now homeschooling all 3 kids (I HSed my 2 older kids last year). What I need to find is a balance of keeping things organized, teaching the kids, keeping the house clean & still cooking dinner. So, this week, I decided to be a little adventurous and make a recipe that is featured on the Success® Rice website. The Spicy Stuffed Peppers recipe (on the website it uses poblano peppers but I want with colorful bell peppers instead) was easy to make and definitely yummy! My boys have already asked me to make it again, so I call that a win!
No matter what type of rice you like, Success® Rice has a flavor for you – Whole Grain Brown Rice, White Rice, Thai Jasmine or Basmati Rice. Head on over to Success® Rice for recipe ideas and more info. You can also follow Success® Rice on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Why do I love Success® Rice?
- Success® Rice is the ORIGINAL no mess & no measure boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time, plus it’s ready in 10 minutes.
- It’s a great pantry staple – keep it on hand for those nights that you forgot to start dinner or when friends drop by unexpectedly.
- You can try something new and take your family on a culinary adventure at mealtime – try using Success® Jasmine Rice in a new Asian-inspired dinner or Success® Basmati Rice to add a taste of India to your next family meal.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf Success® Rice.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Back to School Shopping and Saving with Kohl’s - August 17, 2017
- Keeping Kids Full with Nature Valley XL Bars - August 16, 2017
- Saving Money on Summer Road Trips with Walmart Family Mobile - August 7, 2017