This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
When my oldest son, Jared, was younger, we loved watching movies together. We still agree on some movies now that he’s 14 but he usually watches movies and TV with my husband, since they like the same things. But, there is one movie this Summer that I am looking forward to seeing!
My daughter and I always get to go to fun things together and I think that taking my son to Man of Steel would be a great Mother-Son bonding experience! Throw in dinner at one of his favorite restaurants and popcorn & candy at the theater and it sounds like the perfect night out with my son! Also, knowing that we’re going to get a digital comic book is also a huge plus because Jared LOVES comic books too!
If you don’t have a teenage son, don’t forget that that weekend is Father’s Day weekend! You can treat your husband to the advanced screening of Man of Steel, before everyone else gets to see it!
So don’t forget:
Purchase tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of Man of Steel [PG-13] on June 13th, 2013 at 7 PM at your local Walmart! Tickets can be purchased in the Electronics Department and include an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, author of “Man of Steel”, as well as an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
- Go to your local Walmart
- Visit the electronics department
- Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel prescreening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
- Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Back to School Shopping and Saving with Kohl’s - August 17, 2017
- Keeping Kids Full with Nature Valley XL Bars - August 16, 2017
- Saving Money on Summer Road Trips with Walmart Family Mobile - August 7, 2017