It’s always fun to make things that not only the kids can help make but that they also love to eat. These Lucky Charms Pops fit that bill! They are easy to make, are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or anytime and they taste yummy! Lucky Charms is one of my favorite cereals to eat (yes, I realize I am almost 37 years old but I still love them!) so these are perfect for a fun treat!
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows
- 6 cups of Lucky Charms cereal
- paper straws
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows and stir as they melt.
- When melted, add in 6 cups of cereal.
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 pan.
- Do not let mixture completely cool. While still warm, cut bars to desired size and insert straw into bottom.
- Allow pops to completely cool and set before arranging them upright.
That’s it! Isn’t it easy? A yummy, fun treat that I am certain everyone will LOVE!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 25 Christmas Ornaments to Make with the Kids - November 25, 2015
- Diono Pacifica Convertible + Booster Car Seat Giveaway – $339 Value! - November 22, 2015
- DIY Craft Kits for Kids – Knit’s Cool & Text Cool - November 20, 2015