School might be starting but it is still VERY much Summer here in San Diego, CA. In fact, I think it’s been hotter the last week or so than most of the rest of the Summer! The truth is that we usually BBQ all year round here in CA and the kids are used to seeing that. When we were asked to review the Little Tikes Backyard Barbecue Get Out ‘n’ Grill, I knew my youngest son would love it!
Ryan always loves pretending and “making food” for us so he couldn’t wait for me to put together the grill. Everything you need is included in the box (minus safety glasses, a rubber mallet & a screwdriver. I am always wearing safety glasses…cause I’m “Spectacled”, get it?!) and is easy to put together. Ryan watched me do it all and helped me to put the stickers on. The grill:
- Is just like a real grill with a dual grill, lid sink and side burner
- Has bottom cupboards that open up & all the food and tools can fit in there for easy pick up & storage!
- Has knobs & buttons that click and turn, just like on a real grill
- Comes with a pair of tongs, a spatula, 1 hamburger & bun, 1 hot dog & bun and 1 bottle of ketchup
The grill measures 24″L x 11″W x 28″H and is just under 10 lbs, making it easy to move it from Ryan’s bedroom, out to the living room or outside if he wants to play with it there. The grill is meant for kids 3+ and while Ryan is probably on the older range of kid’s that this grill is meant for, he still really likes playing it. Even my 10 year old daughter likes getting down on the ground with him & pretending to grill. Ryan likes serving me hot dogs, one of his favorite foods.
Curious to see how to put the Little Tikes Backyard Barbecue Get Out ‘n’ Grill together? Click HERE to watch a step-by-step video.
The Little Tikes Backyard Barbecue Get Out ‘n’ Grill has won some great awards too! FunFare Magazine All-Star List (2010), Oppenheim Best Toy (2010), Oppenheim Best Toy Award Gold Seal (2010) & Parents Magazine Best Toys 2010!
I think everyone knows a lot about Little Tikes but I was surprised to find that they make SO many different toys. Head on over to their site and check out all the fun things they have! You can also find Little Tikes on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Want to win a Little Tikes Backyard Barbecue Get Out ‘n’ Grill of your own? Now you can! A few of my fave bloggers & I are giving one away! Head over HERE and GOOD LUCK!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 8 Math Apps Your Kids Will Beg to Play - March 28, 2018
- 10+ Fun Ways to Teach Your Kids About the 5 Senses - March 25, 2018
- 10 Ways to Plant a Garden, Even When You Don’t Have the Space for One - March 21, 2018