Having dry chapped lips is definitely a no no, but they are a fact of life in the winter. If you’re a woman, sometimes just having lip balm doesn’t cut it when you want to go out on the town. Sometimes a lip gloss can be sticky, though, and no one wants that gross line of gunk that gathers on your lips from some lip glosses.
I was asked to review four different shades of lip gloss from lipgarb™. lipgarb™ was started by a woman named Dawn Andrews, a mother from Indianapolis, who loves recycling. She used that love of recycling to start a great line of lip gloss products that light up supple, shiny lips while shining a light on innovative ways to recycle. “The only light up gloss & lipstick packaged in someone else’s junk” means that each lip gloss comes wrapped (very nicely) in newspaper, inside a can that is decorated & filled up shredded newspaper. lipgarb™ gloss was formulated to moisten lips with subtle color, as well as protecting them from the sun’s UV rays, and adds a great shine.
These glosses won’t leave your lips feeling sticky like some other lip gloss products. lipgarb™ Gloss even has a built-in light and mirror that makes doing a quick (or not so quick) touch up easy no matter where you are: the car, ladies room, or even on the dance floor. This line of lip gloss has fourteen different shades to choose from, including pinks, peaches, deeper reds, and violets. There’s a color for everyone! Some of the great names of the glosses are: Boogie Pink, Eva Violet, Back to the Fuchsia, and Majik Mike. Great, fun names, for fun lip gloss! The glosses I chose are: Kiss Me Kyle, Brenna’s Baby, Maggie Dew & Koko Kate. All fun, pretty shades! Each lipgarb™ gloss retails for $12.99.
I am so happy that I get to give away FOUR lipgarb™ glosses to one of you lovely people!
- 1 Reader will receive FOUR lipgarb™ lip glosses
- Open to US readers only
- Winner will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org
- Giveaway ends November 29th at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be n notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before new winner is chosen.
- A Spectacled Owl is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entry per household.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Britax Frontier ClickTight Harnessed Booster Seat Giveaway - September 19, 2017
- Learning About The Different Systems of the Human Body - September 12, 2017
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – Paleo Friendly - September 7, 2017