Welcome to A Spectacled Owl’s “30 Days of Christmas Giveaway” Event! Each day for the month of November, there will be a new review/giveaway posted. There are AMAZING sponsors & AMAZING prizes included. I am so excited to bring this to all of you wonderful readers and hope you will be excited as well. Here is how it will work:
- 30 Different Reviews/Giveaways, each posted one day after the previous one
- Each giveaway will run 7 days
- All Reviews/Giveaways will be listed HERE so that they can be found easily
- Sign Up Here to get email updates so you won’t miss a giveaway!
“ABC What I Can Be” is 8.5”x 8.5”, 24 pages & has a hard cover. This book is recommended for kids 2-12 and would make a GREAT Christmas gift. All kids love books, especially if it features them in it!
The next book I plan on buying from I See Me is the “My Very Own Name” book. First, it’s got an owl on the cover so that’s a given but I also love how it shows how to spell out your child’s name. I also can’t wait to get Ryan & Ashlyn (my 9 year old daughter) a personalized placemat, this one for Ryan & this one for Ashlyn.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Circus XTREME (In San Diego, August 6–9) - July 25, 2015
- Shop Ethically with Handcrafted Products at Fair Trade Designs - July 22, 2015
- 10 Superhero Crafts Your Kids Will Love - July 20, 2015