Welcome to the Honeywell QuietClean® Air Purifier Giveaway and Contest
Host: Parenting Healthy
How are your allergies this year? Here in the Pacific Northwest, we were hit hard with allergy symptoms this year. Everywhere I went from work to school meetings it was all anyone talked about-the suffering from allergies has been harsh! I have a cupboard full of allergy prevention and maintenance medications and products for myself and the rest of the family. My 6 year old even got his very first ear infection with a sinus infection a few weeks ago. We cannot afford to move to a new climate, but I can clean up the air around me in my home with Honeywell Air Purifiers. I have the Honeywell QuietClean® Air Purifier and it is very quiet-like a soothing fan! It fits into any corner of the room and helps clean the air in medium to large rooms. We have a large Master Bedroom and I have it in there. In the summer, I will bring it to our living room near the sliding glass door that stays open a lot from the kids. It is important to me to have all of the ammo I can have against the stubborn allergens that sneak into my home and effect us all!
Honeywell QuietClean® Air Purifier
- Traps up to 99% of ultrafine pollutants and allergens, including pollen, dust and dander
- Removes odors and VOCs for refreshing air.
- Up to 170 sq. ft. purification capacity
- Washable filters
- Quiet operation and you can select oscillation
- Electronic push button controls with 3 cleaning levels
- Circulates room air 5 times every hour
- Built-in handle
- Comes with optional odor and VOC reducing filter
Honeywell ‘Are You Cleaning Cluelessly?’ quiz
Hurry! Until May 10, 2015, you can take this quiz and win prizes! Head to the Honeywell Are You Cleaning Cluelessly Quiz Page and get started today!
Here is a second way to win! Just enter below for your chance to win a Honeywell QuietClean® Air Purifier. Open to US. Ends on 5/20. Good luck!
Tara is a blogger and a homeschooling mom, who lives with her fiancée and 3 kids in Southern California. A Spectacled Owl was started in June 2012 because Tara loved entering giveaways on other blogs & wanted to do the same thing for other people. It's quickly grown & turned into much more than she could ever have imagined.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Promoting Health & Wellness with Boys & Girls Clubs of America - November 22, 2017
- Win a $100 Visa Gift Card - November 21, 2017
- For The Little Ones Holiday Giveaway - November 16, 2017