I was compensated by MightyNest for the following post. All opinions are 100% honest and may differ from your opinions.
Creating a healthy home is so important, especially when you have kids. My oldest son is 14 and has asthma. When he gets sick with a cold that would normally just make the rest of us feel yucky for a few days, he usually has to start taking steroids, misses out on a lot of family activities (he’s homeschooled so he doesn’t miss school) and feels yucky for a couple weeks. Keeping my family healthy and my home as healthy as possible is very important.
I’ve also been trying to add more reusable items to our home for the environment’s sake. Things like reusable water bottles and cute little snacks containers for the kid’s lunches instead of baggies. We also keep our cloth bags in the back of our van for when we go grocery shopping. We aren’t fanatics about it but we do try our best to do little things to help our family & the world around us.
That’s why I am so happy to have found MightyNest. MightyNest is an online store, plus a resource center and a community, dedicated to helping parents create healthy, safe homes. Their goal is to give families the resources to be able to research, ask advice and buy natural, non-toxic products all in one place. MightyNest was founded by two parents, who understand how important this all is. For example, you can learn all about creating a healthy nursery and then go and buy bedding that is safe & organic, all on one site!
I even created a Pinterest board all about the things I would like from MightyNest to make my home safer & healthier. I’m in love with the Color Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven, I can’t wait to get my 5 year old the Robot reusable lunch bag for Kindergarten next year and I want to get the African Safari Organic Cloth Napkins so we don’t have to use paper napkins anymore!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow MightyNest on Pinterest
- Pin the contest image to Pinterest
- Join the MightyNest mailing list
- Create your own ‘Healthy Home Makeover’ Pinboard on your Pinterest page
- Re-Pin something from our Healthy Home Makeover board
- Tweet about the Healthy Home Giveaway
- Enter below on the Rafflecopter & good luck!
Congratulations to our winner, Jessica B.
I received compensation for the above post. All opinions are 100% honest & may differ from your opinions.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Countdown to Camp: How to Get Yourself and Your Kid Ready! - May 18, 2017
- 4 Simple Things You Can Do To Save Energy - May 15, 2017
- Grill Any Time, Any Place with a Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing Grill - May 11, 2017