Ever have one of those nights where you’re staying in and you want a cocktail but are tired of making the same thing over & over again? This Golden Pear Champagne Cocktail is simple to make and tastes so good!
Up until last year, I didn’t think I liked alcohol AT ALL. I had tried a few things here and there but I hated the taste of wine and beer so I just gave up. But then, I started drinking sweet wines & tried some mixed drinks (sorry to say I don’t think I’ll ever like beer, though) and found that there are a lot of mixed drinks and wines that I REALLY like. It’s been fun playing bartender at home and coming up with new flavors has been a blast!
Pear is one of my favorite fruits but not one that I eat all that often. I thought that pear and Champagne would go great together and came up with this delicious recipe! It’s simple enough to make on any given night or to make when guests come over.
- 3 ounces Champagne
- 1 ounce Pear Nectar
- 1 ounce Kinky Gold Liqueur
- 1 Ice Cube
- Crushed Ice
- Garnish with thin slice of pear
- In a cocktail shaker add champagne, pear nectar, Kinky Gold Liqueur and one ice cube.
- Mix with a cocktail stirrer.
- Strain the Bubbly Pear Cocktail into a stemless wine glass over crushed ice.