Welcome to the Give A Hoot Giveaway Hop, hosted by Jesi from Kids, Clutter & Chaos and myself! Everyone knows that I love owls so I was very excited when I came up with the idea for this hop. All 20 blogs are giving away something to do with the theme of OWLS! I’m so excited!
I have started picking up little things here and there that have owls on them when I’m out & about. A lot of the things in my giveaway are from my little trips to different stores but 2 items are from companies I love.
Yesterday, I wrote about my brand new Owl Origami Living Locket (please check out my review HERE). Lisa is an Independent Designer for Origami Owl & she is letting me give away a medium silver locket, 4 charms of the winners choice & a ball chain. I am so in love with my necklace & I know the winner will love theirs too! Please visit Lisa’s Origami Owl site to see all the great products she sells & also, please go LIKE her page on Facebook.
Night Owl Paper Goods is a great company that I really love. I’ve done a great owl calendar review & giveaway with them before and I just love looking through all the cards, journals & gifts they have. Night Owl Paper Goods is letting me give away the “I’m Owl Yours” valentine card shown above. This awesome owl card is made from wood in the USA from sustainably-harvested birch wood. This card is also 100% biodegradable and recyclable with paper goods, comes with an envelope and is packaged in a clear sleeve. Since this card is made from flat wood, no two owl cards will be the same Check out all the great items at Night Owl Paper Goods and also LIKE them on Facebook & FOLLOW them on Twitter.
Now on to the fun owl things I have bought myself! Hope you love everything as much as I do!
- Mr. Owl is a super soft, super cute stuffed owl. I just love him & need to go buy one of my own! I’m gonna miss him sitting on my desk
- Sticky Note Portfolio – contains 480 sticky notes in various sizes & colors
- I just loved this pencil pouch that I picked up at World Market. You could use this pouch for anything!
- Also from World Market is this cute little notepad. The top closes with a tiny magnet & on the front it says “When your heart speaks, Take good notes” (75 sheets)
- Guess where I got this little guy? Again, World Market. Man, I love that store! This little cutie has vanilla moisturizing lip balm inside
- Eight adorable owl craft buttons. These are adorable!
Good luck everyone! I can’t wait to see all the other great giveaways in our hop & can’t wait to see who wins all this great owl prizes!