Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Up until a few years ago, I bought about 10 magazines a month. I loved everything from fashion magazines and gossip magazines to cooking magazines and parenting magazines. I never really had time to read them all so they would always end up piling up and my husband would end up either throwing them away or ask me if I was going to read them. Usually, I would just end up recycling them. Since then, I really haven’t gotten any magazines but still miss looking forward to reading through a couple of them now and then. Whether I’m at the doctor’s office, waiting to pick up my kids from school or just have a few extra minutes at home, it’s nice to be able to pick up a magazine and read an article now and then. I miss not being able to do that!
That is until I heard about Texture. With Texture, I can read any magazine I want through the Texture app (available on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad mini using iOS 7.0 and up, devices using Android 4.0 and up, and Windows 8 and Windows RT PCs and tablets). So, no matter where I am, I don’t have to lug around a bunch of magazines, just my tablet and open it up to read any of my favorite magazines.
Texture brings you the world’s best magazines, reimagined. You can choose any issue of a magazine from a catalog that includes great magazines like Time, Vogue, Rolling Stone, Sports Illustrated, People, National Geographic and more. Plus you’re able to:
- Find articles that you want to read faster through personal recommendations and curated collections
- You’ll have the ability to organize and save your content so that you can easily access it at any time
- Download content to read whenever you want, even when you’re offline
- The ability to search through all current and older issues for any subject you’re interested in
- Browse categories to find articles that fit your interests
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your account online at any time
Now, you can enjoy a free 30-day trial to check out Texture for yourself. You’ll have access to all the great magazines you currently love reading, find new magazines that interest you, have access to back issues that you missed or want to read again and anyone that starts a free trial in October will be entered to win great prizes all month long, just for signing up for Texture and reading in the app! Head on over to sign up for your own free trial!
The free trial is available to new users only through November 30, 2015. After your free 30 days are up, the cost is $14.99 per month.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Back to School Shopping and Saving with Kohl’s - August 17, 2017
- Keeping Kids Full with Nature Valley XL Bars - August 16, 2017
- Saving Money on Summer Road Trips with Walmart Family Mobile - August 7, 2017