About a month ago, I got to drive a brand new 2015 Subaru Legacy. With the largest passenger cabin in its category, there was enough room for my family to ride in style.
While I don’t know a lot about cars, I do know what works for a family and what would be needed in a new car. Here are my favorite features of the 2015 Subaru Legacy:
- I loved the EyeSight Driver assistance system with enhanced camera performance. Driving an ancient van like I normally do, I wasn’t used to this feature at all but after using it to back out of my driveway and out of parking spots, I realized how awesome it really was! It also lets you know if the people in front of you are braking, which is great!
- With an estimated 26 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 30 mpg combined that’s a huge strep up from my old minivan! I’m not sure how many mpg’s I get in that thing but I can tell you it’s NO WHERE near this good!
- The inside of the car has a passenger volume of 104.6 cubic feet, which is the largest in the midsize sedan class
- The trunk is a 15 cubic foot trunk! It was huge! Definitely enough room for lots of groceries, backpacks, sports gear or anything else your family needs to haul around
- While driving the car, I noticed how quiet it is! My old van is always creaking, bumping and making so much noise! Riding in the Subaru Legacy was a quiet ride!
- I loved being able to change the radio station, the volume of the music and even the temperature of the AC just by using the buttons on the steering wheel! No needing to fumble around with knobs & switches and not pay attention to the road in front of you. Everything is right at your fingertips!
- Safety is obviously a huge priority and I love that the new front seat cushion airbags deploy from the bottom of the seat so that if there is a collision, you’ll stay in place in your seat
I could go on forever about everything I loved about this car. But, you really need to see it for yourself! Head on over to your nearest Subaru dealer and test drive one today!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Countdown to Camp: How to Get Yourself and Your Kid Ready! - May 18, 2017
- 4 Simple Things You Can Do To Save Energy - May 15, 2017
- Grill Any Time, Any Place with a Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing Grill - May 11, 2017