We all love playing games for Family Game Night, whether it’s board games or video games. With 2 adults and three kids (ages 15, 12 & 6), it’s hard to find games that are good for all of us to play together. A family game night, complete with games, snacks & drinks, is always so much fun! That’s why I am thrilled to have found The Hasbro Game Channel.
The Hasbro Game Channel is a great place to find entertaining games to play with your family. It features games that are based on Hasbro’s board games that we played and loved growing up, like MONOPOLY, RISK and TRIVIAL PURSUIT. We’ve always loved playing these games as board games so to be able to see them on our TV and play with all the parts moving around on the screen is really neat!
Right now, you can buy MONOPOLY Plus, My MONOPOLY, MONOPOLY Deal and RISK for Xbox One and PlayStation®4. All four games are coming soon to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3. TRIVIAL PURSUIT Live! is coming soon to all the consoles.
- MONOPOLY Plus – Lets you play your family’s favorite board game in a whole new way! Choose from the original 2D game board or the new, colorful and animated 3D version. You can play with up to six players either online (playing with people all around the world) or offline (playing with your friends and family at home). The game also allows you to chose your own “House Rules” to customize how you play.
- RISK – Fans of the popular modern warfare combat game will love the look and feel of this game. With 3D battefields, modern armies and a familiar map, players can customize the win conditions and rules. Play online to compete with players from all over the world.
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT Live! – This is one of our favorite board games to play as a family. Now this great game has a TV-show setting with new question formats where you can customize the length of the game, variety of game rounds and rules.
It’s easy to download right to any of the consoles (don’t worry! If you don’t know how, your kids will know, I bet!) I know that sometimes technology takes the place of family time but this is one instance where playing video games bring you closer together and bring A LOT of fun to your family. We love being able to all play together, laugh, eat and most of all, have a great time!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 8 Math Apps Your Kids Will Beg to Play - March 28, 2018
- 10+ Fun Ways to Teach Your Kids About the 5 Senses - March 25, 2018
- 10 Ways to Plant a Garden, Even When You Don’t Have the Space for One - March 21, 2018