We live in a small townhouse with 5 people but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to give each of my kids a space to call their own. My youngest son shares our bedroom and while it isn’t ideal, we get to live in a nice, safe neighborhood in a place we can afford. But, that doesn’t mean we are all cramped without our own spaces. I want to make sure that Ryan, who just turned 7, has his own fun kid’s bedroom to play and sleep. I’ve done that by giving him a cute area to put his toys and by making his bed a fun place to sleep & play.
I was able to do that by adding something fun to Ryan’s bed. We chose the Rad Racer Bed Tent from Pacific Play Tents. As soon as Ryan saw the picture of the bed tent online, he said he wanted it for his bed & asked me every single day when it was going to arrive in the mail. When it did arrive, the tent was one big piece with instructions and two poles that were very easy to put together and insert into the tent itself. My older son and I carried it into my room and put it onto Ryan’s bed. The bottom of the Bed Tent is similar to a fitted sheet so the tent stay in place and doesn’t slide off the bed.
Ryan instantly jumped inside his Bed Tent, velcroed the flaps shut & said he wanted to play. He ended up taking his toy cars and LEGOs in his tent and we could hear him just playing away. He’s a very active, on-the-go little boy and this tent has held up VERY well and still looks like it just came out of the box. We are very happy with it and plan to buy other bed tents for presents because they are so much fun!
Want to win a Pacific Play Tent for your child? Now you can because I am giving away a $50 gift card that you can use towards anything on the Pacific Play Tent website. Enter below & good luck!
- Winner will receive a $50 Gift Card for Pacific Play Tents
- Open to US Only
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org
- Giveaway ends May 12th at 11:59pm PT
- Winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen
- A Spectacled Owl is not responsible for prize fulfillment
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter
- Only one entrant per household
- Void where prohibited
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 8 Math Apps Your Kids Will Beg to Play - March 28, 2018
- 10+ Fun Ways to Teach Your Kids About the 5 Senses - March 25, 2018
- 10 Ways to Plant a Garden, Even When You Don’t Have the Space for One - March 21, 2018