About the CompoKeeper
The CompoKeeper is a cleverly-designed composting bin that makes composting easier and more favorable for families throughout America. Designed to hold more compost than a typical kitchen compost pale, the CompoKeeper allows you to store more compost and prevent daily trips to the pile.
But what about the smells? If you have ever tried composting, you know that after 2-3 days the odor becomes noticeable. Well, the CompoKeeper has you covered. Literally!
Designed with a hands-free lid and self-sealing bag, the CompoKeeper prevents odors caused by composting, fruit flies and common concerns associated with keep compost in the kitchen.
The CompoKeeper is designed with multiple features to prevent odors and promote healthy composting:
- Carefully designed clamps seal the bag to prevent orders and fruit flies
- Air holes provide circulation to promote a healthy and active compost pile.
- Carbon filters installed in the lid to prevent odors and increase air circulation.
- Odor control through the bag seal, holes for air circulation, carbon filter, and stylized lid to keep away fruit flies.
- BPI Certified compostable bags.
- Easy bag removal tote keeps spillage from happening during trips to the outdoor bin.
- Floor-standing profile to allow it to be stored by the trash bin or tucked away under the sink for easy kitchen integration.
- The CompoKeeper is available in 4 stylish colors to go with any kitchen.
Compo Keeper Giveaway
- Feeling lucky? Here’s your chance to win your own CompoKeeper!
- ARV $99
- Kindly Sponsored by CompoKeeper
- Giveaway Ends May 5th, 2015 at 11:59 pm CST>
- Enter to win via the Giveaway Tool below.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN.
Open to US Residents of Legal Age. Void where prohibited. Winner will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. CompoKeeper is responsible for prize fulfillment and shipment. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites are not affiliated or responsible for this giveaway in any way. None of the participating blogs or bloggers received any form of compensation for sharing this giveaway.
Brands & Sponsors: Are you a brand looking to promote your product or services through digital marketing and blogger outreach? If so, please visit Social Exposure PR for more information or contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Countdown to Camp: How to Get Yourself and Your Kid Ready! - May 18, 2017
- 4 Simple Things You Can Do To Save Energy - May 15, 2017
- Grill Any Time, Any Place with a Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing Grill - May 11, 2017