Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
For the last several years, we haven’t done a whole lot to celebrate New Year’s Eve. This year is going to be different though. The kids & I are headed to Knott’s Berry Farm for their yearly celebration. We’re excited not only to ring in a new year together but to also experience everything that Knott’s has to offer.
At the end of the night, just as we’re about to ring in the New Year, the Knott’s Sky Cabin will dramatically rise over 200 ft. to the top of the “K” tower as special lighting effects countdown to midnight. As soon as the cabin reaches the top, the sky will light up with a spectacular fireworks show!
Knott’s Berry Farm will be open from 10:00 am – 1:00 am on New Year’s Eve and all of the entertainment & festivities is included with your regular paid admission (which in my opinion is a GREAT deal!). Buy a 2016 Knott’s Season Pass and visit the park on New Year’s Eve! These passes offer a year of family fun and includes one free visit in 2015, including the New Year’s event. And for a limited time, Season Passes can be purchased online for just 6 easy low payments of $13.50 each, the best price of the year.
The live entertainment is something we always look forward to at Knott’s Berry Farm and they always have so many fun & new things to see. Some of the things we’re excited to see on New Year’s eve are:
• Jumpin’ Joz Band and Memories Swing Dancers invite guests to jump and jive to the sounds of Jumpin’ Joz. Join them on the dance floor and boogie into the New Year. Guests have the opportunity to learn a few moves from expert swing dancers.
• Merry Christmas, Snoopy!, in this exciting show filled with whimsy and spectacular ice skating, Snoopy enjoys all of the best parts of the season, including trimming the Christmas tree, awaiting Santa’s arrival and attending the festive Christmas Ball!
• When the sun sets on the Farm, the buildings and paths in Ghost Town will twinkle to the beat of holiday music while snow gently falls. This year, snow falls across even more of Ghost Town, from the School House to the Saloon and down to the Assay Office.
• Another nighttime tradition at Knott’s Merry Farm is Snoopy’s Merriest Tree Lighting show on Calico Square Stage. This whimsical tree lighting features a cast of marching toy soldiers, dancing snowmen, and America’s most famous beagle, Snoopy!
• Over in Camp Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, and Lucy invite you to dance, sing and join in on the holiday fun in the live show, Christmas Time is Here, Charlie Brown in the Camp Snoopy Theatre.
• Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world-famous holiday treats. Santa’s Christmas Cabin serves up holiday delights like Santa’s homemade cookies, mouthwatering pastries, winter wine, craft beer, and more. Guests can also enjoy the fresh made-to-order maple lollipops in Ghost Town, churros from the Churro Factory, cakes, cookies, muffins, as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant.
A New Year’s Eve celebration is not complete without a delicious meal, and Knott’s has just what you need. The New Year’s Eve buffet in Spurs Restaurant will be served from 4pm-9pm; prices are $34.99+tax for adults and $18.99+ tax for kids (3-11).
Want to join us on December 31st, 2015 at Knott’s Berry Farm for their New Year’s Eve Celebration? I’m giving away a pair of tickets (good for that day only)! To enter, all you have to do is leave me a comment below telling me your favorite Holiday Tradition. That’s it! Make sure you leave your name & an email that you check daily! I will be selecting a winner on Sunday, December 20th so hurry & enter!
Our winner is Belinda! Congratulations!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Back to School Shopping and Saving with Kohl’s - August 17, 2017
- Keeping Kids Full with Nature Valley XL Bars - August 16, 2017
- Saving Money on Summer Road Trips with Walmart Family Mobile - August 7, 2017