Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post in order to do a review of said item(s) for my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Growing up, I loved playing with dolls and asked Santa for a new one every year. I am old enough to have been a kid when there were fights in stores over Cabbage Patch Kids because they had just come out and everyone wanted one. I didn’t get one right away but eventually I did get one and I just LOVED her. I got some other CPK dolls after that but my first Cabbage Patch Kid was my favorite. In fact, I still have her in all her naked glory in the top of my closet!
My daughter has outgrown dolls but that doesn’t mean I don’t like looking at all the new ones that have come out in stores. If you’re looking for a great doll for a little girl or boy this Holiday season, don’t look any further than Cabbage Patch Kids Baby So Real. This special doll looks just like other Cabbage Patch Kid dolls but has a ton of extra features for extra play. Soft & cuddly on the outside, with technology on the inside that gives the doll over 30 different eye expressions, more than 60 different sounds and eight different sensors, including touch and motion. Kids will be able to feed & burp the baby, change it’s diapers, give it medicine, and even tickle & play with the baby with the downloadable baby monitor app.
- Little mommies and daddies can feed, burp, change, play with and rock the doll to sleep, plus so much more
- Resembles the original Cabbage Patch Kids dolls’ look and feel
- Over 60 different sounds for realistic fun
- Baby doll responds to touch and motion in eight different ways, allowing you to play peekaboo, rock the doll to sleep and much more
- Built-in Bluetooth connects to the downloadable app, which features games, videos and more, plus a virtual baby monitor to look after the doll
- Doll will seem like a real baby as it looks around with over 30 different animated eye expressions
- When the doll gets sick with a fever and rosy cheeks, give it some TLC using the magical spoon
- Get the fun started with the included birth certificate and adoption papers
- Requires four AA LR6 batteries (included)
- Suitable for ages 3 years and older
We are donating this pretty baby to a local family this Christmas. I hope it brings the little girl as much joy as my first Cabbage Patch Kid brought me!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- 45 Weight Watchers Recipes to Start You on Your Weight Loss Journey - December 14, 2017
- Reindeer Treat Bags - December 8, 2017
- Build a Play Dough Snowman Kit - December 4, 2017