There’s nothing I love more than a great meal that doesn’t take a lot of prep, doesn’t make a huge mess in the kitchen and is a hit with my family. Plus, if it only uses 1 pan and 1 casserole dish, I am sold! These meals seem to be few & far between so when I found this very yummy casserole over at This Farm Family’s Life, I couldn’t wait to try it. That was 2 1/2 years ago and I’ve been making it ever since.
This recipe is easy to make, doesn’t take a lot of ingredients and is filling, which is great with my family (especially my always hungry 15 year old son! He always requests this meal). I usually pair this with a nice big salad and or steamed veggies. The only ingredients you’ll need for this BBQ Biscuit Casserole are:
- Ground Beef
- Canned Baked Beans
- Brown Sugar
- Minced Onion (I usually use chopped frozen onion because I hate chopping onions)
- Refrigerated flaky biscuits (I used 1 1/2 tubes and then baked the other half of the tube for my picky daughter that doesn’t like BBQ sauce)
- BBQ Sauce (the original recipe doesn’t state, but I use the entire bottle of BBQ sauce)
- KRAFT Natural Cheese in the Stand-Up Pouch (I chose Colby & Monterey Jack. I used 2 cups, whereas the original recipe says 1 cup. What can I say? I love KRAFT cheese!)
- Mine baked for closer to 30 minutes, make sure you check the biscuits in the middle of the dish
- You can find the full recipe HERE
Now it just got even easier to make because I started using KRAFT Natural Cheese Stand-Up Pouch. You still get the same amount of cheese in each package (2 yummy cups!) but now it comes with less packaging and stands on it’s own, making it easier to scoop or pour directly from the package. While the packaging has changed, the cheese hasn’t…you’ll find the same flavors/varieties of cheese and great quality that you’d expect from KRAFT.
No matter what you’re making this Summer, head on over to Safeway (make sure to check out the Safeway Just For You deals before you go!) and pick up KRAFT Natural Cheese in the Stand-Up Pouch and create your own #StandUpCheese recipe. Whether you’re using mozzarella cheese for a Slow Cooker Lasagna, Cheddar for some Cheddar-Shrimp Nachos like I made or any of the other great recipes over at KRAFT, the new stand up pouch will make it just that much easier to cook & make something you love!
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- For The Little Ones Holiday Giveaway - November 16, 2017
- Amazon’s Black Friday Deals Sneak Peek is Here - November 14, 2017
- Enter to win the Step2 McLaren 570S Push Sports Car - November 1, 2017