I love having a few great recipes that don’t take a lot of prep time and it’s easy to have the ingredients on hand. You never know when you’re going to have company drop by unexpectedly or want a yummy weekend snack. This recipe for Bacon and Cheese Ranch Dip is one of those recipes. There are only 4 ingredients, they are all super yummy and it’s easy to have them in the pantry and refrigerator.
Making this dip is simple. All you have to do is combine a 16 oz. container of sour cream, 1 packet of dry ranch dip mix, 3 oz. of cooked bacon pieces (or you can use 3oz. of the pre-cooked bacon shown in the picture below) and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well, then refrigerate. I like to let it stay in the fridge for 24 hours, if possible, to let all the flavors combine. It’s perfect served with veggies, crackers or chips!
What are some of your simple, go-to recipes for when company comes over?
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dip mix
- 3 oz bacon (either pre-cooked from a bag or cooked, cooled & chopped)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. Refrigerate for 24 hours to allow flavors to combine.
- Serve with crackers, veggies and/ or chips.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- California Road Trip Destinations That Your Family Will Love - July 21, 2016
- Soothing Little Wins Giveaway - July 20, 2016
- 5 Tips for Keeping Track of Your Blogging Finances - July 15, 2016