Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in this post in order to do a review of said item(s) for my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
For some of us, Back to School time has already started. For others, it’s coming up very soon. No matter when your kids start school, it can be a very fun time getting ready for the big day…clothes shopping, school supply shopping, hair cuts! But, it can also be stressful so we’re here to help you a little bit. We’ve teamed up with a great group of companies to bring you a giveaway that has a little bit of everything to help make that first day just a little more special. The winner of this giveaway will win a $400 Back to School Prize Pack and the prizes are:
1. City Pack from LiteGear – The City Pack is a lightweight & durable backpack from LiteGear. This bag is perfect for carrying around your every day gear and smaller loads. It comes in a variety of colors and is made of a very soft material. Winner will choose from slate gray, black or mallard green. Head on over to check out Tara’s review of her daughter’s new Mallard Green City Pack from LiteGear ($25 value)
2. TSUKIHOSHI – TSUKIHOSHI designs shoes with kid’s feet in mind because kid’s feet are different than adult’s feet. With bright, fun colors and a design to support their growing feet, TSUKIHOSHI shoes will be a hit with both you & your kids. The winner will get to choose a pair of TSUKIHOSHI shoes from their new Fall collection. Head on over to A Spectacled Owl to read all about the Youth 100 (Spark) TSUKIHOSHI shoes her son chose ($69 value)
3. Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies & Zoo Pack – Fun, vibrant colors and characters make Skip Hop’s products loved by kids. With everything from a dog or cat to a hedgehog or owl, Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies and Zoo Packs make any lunch a little more fun! Skip Hop is giving the winner a Zoo Pack & a Zoo Lunchie of their own and you get to choose what animal you want on each! You can read more about Skip Hop’s fun products HERE ($34 value)
4. Beatrix NY – Alexander the Robot, Lucas the Whale and Papar the Owl are just a few of the fun characters that are featured on backpacks, lunchboxes, insulated bottles and so much more from Beatrix NY. The products are extremely well-made and hold up very well, even with a Kindergartner using it every day (Find out more about the Alexander the Robot backpack that still looks close to new and the new lunch box & cozy can joining it this year HERE). Beatrix NY is giving the winner their own lunch box & cozy can (and you get to pick the character featured on it!) ($56 value)
5. Studio C – If you’re looking for fun patterns and cool colors on everything from notebooks to backpacks (and everything else in between) then Studio C is the place for you. Find a pattern you love and get everything to match or shake it up and buy everything a different, fun pattern. The choice is yours but it’s going to be hard to chose because all the patterns are GREAT! The winner will get a $50 gift card to buy anything they want from Studio C! ($50 value)
6. Lugz – Lugz makes work boots, women’s shoes, men’s casual shoes, kid’s shoes and more in many different styles. For the older boy or man in your life check out the canvas collection. Find out what Tara’s son thought about the Lugz Strider BD shoes (winner can choose this pair or any pair from the canvas collection) ($55 value)
7. Lunchbox Love from Say Please – These fun cards are a great way to show your child you love them & are thinking about them while they’re at school. On the front, you’ll find a positive saying or thought and then the back features fun trivia or jokes. You kids will love sharing them with their friends each day! Find out more about Lunchbox Love HERE. Winner will receive a half-year set of Lunchbox Love for Kids, plus 2 volumes of riddles. ($30 value)
8. Kidecals – It seems like every year the lost & found gets bigger at bigger at the elementary school. So many backpacks, folders, lunchboxes and other items get left around the school or in classrooms and it gets sent to the lost & found. With Kidecals, you can customize fun, bright labels for all of your child’s stuff, like water bottles, folders, backpacks, lunch gear, coats and so much more. These labels are waterproof and very durable. You can find out more by visiting the Kidecal review HERE. The winner of this giveaway will get the “Mega Set” of school labels from Kidecals ($28 value).
9. Thermos – Thermos has been a popular and trusted brand for many, many years. There’s a reason for that…their quality products that keep getting better with time. There are now so many different Thermos products to keep your child’s lunch fresh and cold (or hot like in their Food Jars). The winner will receive a Hello Kitty or Spiderman Lunch Kit, Hydration Bottle and Food Jar from Thermos ($34 value)
10. Last but not least, the winner will receive $20 Paypal Cash. This money can help with back to school clothes, supplies, or whatever else you need to make it a fun Back to School time! Now onto the rules:
- One lucky reader will win everything listed above, a $400 value!
- Open to US Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random from Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends August 24 at 11:59pm PT.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- A Spectacled Owl & associated bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the giveaway form means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: This blog received the items listed above for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Sponsors are responsible for prize fulfillment.