Welcome to A Spectacled Owl’s “30 Days of Christmas Giveaway” Event! Each day for the month of November, there will be a new review/giveaway posted. There are AMAZING sponsors & AMAZING prizes included. I am so excited to bring this to all of you wonderful readers and hope you will be excited as well. Here is how it will work:
- 30 Different Reviews/Giveaways, each posted one day after the previous one
- Each giveaway will run 7 days
- All Reviews/Giveaways will be listed HERE so that they can be found easily
- Sign Up Here to get email updates so you won’t miss a giveaway!
Today’s giveaway is a really fun one. It’s no secret that I love dolls that are different, not cookie cutter & if they can teach our kids something, that’s a great bonus! Meet Sihu. Sihu is an American Indian doll made by HABA USA. Sihu comes dressed in a colorful dress, headband with feather, necklace & boots. My daughter, Ashlyn, really loves Sihu’s hair. It’s tied back in 2 ponytails and is made out of beautiful black chenille.
However, the best part of Sihu, has to be what she carries on her back! Ashlyn & I were so excited to turn her around & see the tiny baby in it’s papoose! Ashlyn and I talked about what a papoose was & why Indian women wore them. We also talked about how so many moms wear their babies now 🙂 Ashlyn had so much fun taking the little baby out of the papoose & playing with him.
Winner: Carolyn N.
Latest posts by Tara (see all)
- Countdown to Camp: How to Get Yourself and Your Kid Ready! - May 18, 2017
- 4 Simple Things You Can Do To Save Energy - May 15, 2017
- Grill Any Time, Any Place with a Hamilton Beach Indoor Searing Grill - May 11, 2017